1. The rules and tourist instructions of various water recreation items (facilities) should be published in the obvious location of water recreation equipment. Operating service personnel should publicize the matters needing attention to water recreation equipment to tourists at any time, and set up radio to publicize repeatedly, remind tourists to pay attention to safety, stop dangerous behavior of tourists and prevent accidents.
2. For the parts of water recreation equipment which are prone to danger, there should be obvious warning signs to remind tourists to pay attention to.
3. Monitoring stations should be set up for all water recreation projects. The number and location of the monitoring stations should be able to see the scope of the whole pool.
4. Provide adequate lifeguards according to regulations. Lifeguards must comply with the regulations of relevant departments, master life-saving knowledge and skills through special training, and be on duty with certificates.
5. Reporting weather changes to tourists at any time, providing safe shelter from wind and rain or other protective measures for tourists.
6. Grounds in water parks should be free of water, broken glass and other sharp objects.
7. Setting up duty rooms, staffing on duty, setting up clinics, equipping medical staff and first aid facilities that are competent for first aid work.
8. Safe use of chemicals. Clean the bottom of the pond once a day before opening. Salvage of floating debris on the surface
9. Check the water quality regularly every day. The water quality should conform to the requirements of GB9667-1996 Hygienic Standard for Swimming Places. The safety management and service quality should conform to the requirements of GB/T16767-1997 "Safety and service quality of amusement parks".
10. When opening night venues, the main passageways and public venues should be equipped with adequate lighting equipment. Children's wading pools and children's sliding pools should have a water surface illumination of not less than 75 LX and other amusement pools should not be less than 50 LX.
11. In the process of recreation, we should pay close attention to the safety status of tourists, timely remind tourists to pay attention to safety matters, and timely correct the behavior of tourists who do not meet the safety requirements. Eliminate potential safety hazards.
12. If some recreational activities require tourists'health conditions or are not suitable for the participation of certain diseases or patients, they should be announced by "warning" at the entrance of the activity.
13. Before entering the pool or sliding for amusement or after defecation, you must take a shower and disinfect your feet.