During the holidays, amusement parks and neighborhoods are the first choice for children to play. Sports psychology research believes that exercise is very in line with the psychological characteristics of children's entertainment and sports. Insist on exercise will make the child's leg muscle group, cerebellar balance nervous system and brain nervous system more developed, and can achieve the purpose of growing taller.
However, while the children are playing happily, many parents are also worried about whether there is a safety hazard in the trampoline. "This trampoline looks too dangerous. The child jumps so high on it, and there are so many children together. If you accidentally encounter a dangerous place, the consequences will be unimaginable."
To ensure that children are safe in the joyful jump, parents should pay special attention to the trampoline device and the surrounding safety hazards. The following points should be noted:
1. Children under the age of 1.6 do not play adult trampolines, and children must have adult supervision when playing trampoline.
2. Check whether the shock absorber on the trampoline is complete and complete. Except for the soft bed net, other springs, hooks and shelves are tightly wrapped to prevent the child from hitting the bump.
3. Check if there is a safety net around.
4. If there are too many people, it is best not to let the children play to avoid danger. When choosing a small number of people or let the children take turns to play.
5. Resolutely prohibit children from doing any dangerous and difficult movements when jumping on the trampoline, such as turning their heads, falling over, etc.