1. The maintenance work of large-scale amusement equipment is carried out by a large-scale amusement equipment maintenance unit or a large amusement equipment user unit with corresponding qualifications.
2. the maintenance of large-scale amusement equipment does not allow any form of subcontracting and subcontracting.
3. The safety management personnel and maintenance personnel of large-scale amusement equipment shall, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State, pass the examination of the special equipment safety supervision and management department and obtain the national special operation personnel certificate before they can engage in the corresponding operation or management work.
4. Under the maintenance of large-scale amusement equipment, the number of on-site staff should not be less than two; on-site safety protection measures should be implemented during the work.
5. The service life of large-scale amusement equipment shall not be higher than the service life specified in relevant national laws or design review reports. Large-scale amusement equipment that exceeds the requirements of the period shall be updated, or a qualified unit shall be found to modify the equipment, and the equipment may be put into use after being supervised and inspected.
6. Maintenance should be recorded and signed by relevant personnel.