In Ground Trampoline Square
All of the fun without the risk, our Sunken Square Trampoline is fantastic for all children, including those with special educational needs. Once surrounded with safety surfacing you can rest assured that the children can jump around to their heart’s content without the usual injury worries of a raised trampoline.
No net, no steps… just free, open play!
Easierplay’s innovative In-Ground Trampoline has been specifically engineered for sinking into the ground. With no need for an enclosure, the unobtrusive design blends seamlessly into the garden and offers limitless play. For safety, durability and bounce performance without compromising on garden design.
For bounce performance choose a rectangular trampoline like the professionals! A rectangular bounce space maximises play within a smaller surface area.Supplied with a dark green cover for weather protection. Suitable for ages 6 years and over.
Features and Specifications:
· Supplied with a dark green cover for weather protection
· Dark green finish blends in with the garden
· Galvanised steel frame for rust protection
· Vented PVC, UV treated jumping mat
· Engineered for sinking into the ground for aesthetic appeal
· Soft PVC safety padding protects users from the frame and springs as they enter and exit
· Super heavy-duty jumping mat is UV treated to be fade resistant, ensure longevity
· 76 high quality zinc coated springs power the vented jumping mat for excellent performance
· Retaining wall prevents soil and dirt from falling underneath the trampoline
· Self-assembly required with approx. assembly time: 2 hours with 2 adults
· Maximum user weight: 100kg
· Warranty (frame): 5 years against failure due to rusting
· Warranty (pad): 2 years
· Warranty (mat): 2 years
· Suitable for ages 6 years+
· Easierplay quality check trampolines internally using a team of in-house experts ensuring all trampolines are the safest on the market.
· Plum trampolines are tested to meet and exceed European safety standards EN71-14.
· Higher jump weights used during testing to ensure safety.
· Trampolines are tested to over 1 million bounces.
· Outdoor use only. Only one user at a time - collision hazard
· Only for domestic use.
· Please allow a 2m safety perimeter.
· Adult supervision required at all times.
To ensure your aspiring acrobats or junior jumpers are safe, do not allow them to perform any tricks outside of their ability. We advise that only one jumper is on a trampoline at any time, 60% of injuries that occur on trampolines are due to more than one user bouncing.
Several sizes available
Safety surfacing required
1. 1m x 1m, 2. 1.25m x 1m, 3. 1.5m x 1.5m, 4. 2.5m x 1.5m,
5. 2m x 2m